In our company, we see audit not as a bothersome obligation that simply wastes time and money but as a useful tool which provides the company’s owners with useful information to assist in future developments. Our audit strategy is tailored made to the size and nature of your business. Any identified problems will be reported to shareholders, management and other stakeholders together with improvement recommendations. We produce accurate financial reports and provide our clients with confirmation that their company is operating effectively and efficiently in accordance with international set of financial business standards.
Our Audit and Assurance services include the following:
- Statutory and specific purpose audits in accordance with International Standards
of Auditing (ISAs)
- Preparation of financial statements according to International Financial
Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements for groups of companies
- Internal audit
- Review of internal control systems, evaluation and recommendations
- Advice on treatment of complex transactions
- Consulting you on the application of IRSs and other generally accepted
- Other non-statutory assurance services such as due diligence reports, processes and controls assessment, forensic audit services, budget setting review and other management report review.